|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Automatic Grade||Automatic, Semi-Automatic|
Manufacturing of supreme quality Low Vacuum Dehydration Machine It is high on performance, low on complicated usage and extremely affordable on the monetary quotient.
Available with a combination of dehydration and filteration
These can purify oil down to NAS 4, from more than NAS 14
These systems will also remove water in all its forms free from;emulsified form & soluabel form; bring moisture/ water from oils down to less than 10 ppmFeatures:
Machines come fitted with suction filters and 15 nos high grade 3 micron absolute & 04 micron nominal filters to take out any suspended hazardous particles ferrous and non ferrous including carbon and varnish in solubale form;
The above model consists of the followings :
1. Inlet hose connected to heater housing .
2. 20 lpm-Heater housing with 2 nos. of SS heaters each of 3 kw.;40lpm- Heater housing with 2 nos. of SS heaters each of 6 kw
3. Hose connected to heater and vacuum chamber.
4. Vacuum chamber consists of spring nozzles & small pieces of SS pipes for spreading the oil thin to increase water extraction rate.
5. From Vacuum chamber the steam is released and collected in the housing. We have auto water drain valve for automatic release of water from this housing. The vacuum chamber is connected to vacuum pump of 150 lpm. Cooling line is provided to convert the steam into water.
6. Temperature meter with thermo stat for controlling the temperature is provided.
7. Discharge pump and motor is provided for discharge of oil.
8. The machine once started runs continuously with vacuum going upto 650 mmhg. This vacuum will vary depending on viscosity of the oil.
9. Moisture can be removed from oil viscosity ranging from 3 cst to 460.
10 20 lpm-Filter assembly with 15 nos. of 0.4 micron filters