|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Capacity||10 ltr/min upto 500|
|Product||Hydraulic Oil Cleaning Machines|
We are an illustrious organization that is engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting a vast array of Hydraulic Oil Cleaning Machines and Mobile Hydraulic Oil Cleaning Machines. The range offered by us is manufactured using high quality components
Cleans oil in different stages using different methods.
· In the first stage, oil enters the filter to be cleaned by absorption. All solid contaminants up to five microns are removed in this stage. The oil then passes at a controlled flow rate into the evaporation chamber, which is heated to ensure a dry airspace These conditions are ideal to evaporate moisture, lower oxidized molecules of oil, air & gases from the oil. Purified oil then goes back into the parent tank.
· The depth filter also removes insoluble contamination like sludge, varnish and particles smaller than 1 micron by absorption i.e. (attracting and trapping the contamination in its filtering medium) when oil is continuously cycled
Oxidized lower molecular weight products are initially soluble in oil. Over a period of time, they polymerize into heavy molecular weight products which turn into sludge, varnish and lacquer thereby causing malfunctioning of the machine. These have the capability of removing all solid by products of oxidation.
· It is also capable of removing water and the oxidized lower molecular weight products of the oil.Removal of the lower molecular weight products, ensures that there is no formation of sludge, varnish and lacquer.
· our machines are different from other oil filtration machines! It not only removes but also prevents generation of contamination.
Features:Machines come fitted with suction filters to take out bigger contaminants and protect the machine pump;These machines come fitted with surface filters installed in series for fast filtration
· Available with a combination of depth filters where only solid contamination needs to be removed;These can purify oil down to NAS 4, from more than NAS 99
· These systems can also remove emulsified water from oils down to less than 50 ppm
· can be installed permanently on a machine without a supply pump.
· Taking oil directly from the machine has many advantages. works as a by-pass oil cleaning unit.
· Permanent cleaning of oil can ensure a NAS Value 4 and below quality hydraulic oil in the power pack at all times since oil is continuously cleaned while the machine is in operation.
· Benefits-Why should these machines be installed permanently on a Hydraulic Power Pack
· For critical applications permanent installation on power packs ensure an oil cleanliness value of NAS 4 at all times. Permanent installation also helps to protect lubricant additives and prevents base oil from degrading.
· This ensures indefinite oil life.
Rated by 3 Users