|Brand||Oil Separation Services|
Keeping track with the advanced market development, we are manufacturing an optimum quality range of Hydraulic Oil Filter Machine.
- Easy to operate.
- Less power consumption
- Low maintenance
- Long service life
You might have faced the following types of the problem, which are mainly due to the oil contamination.
All above problems are due to oil contamination present in the oil.
- Pump Wear Formation of Resinous Matter
- Filter clogging Machine Vibration
- Inefficient Heat Exchange Decrease in Viscosity
- Oil Temperature Increase Valve Malfunctioning
- Oxidation of oil Oil Leakage
- Failure of Moving Parts
- The overall effect of contamination is
- Higher Maintenance Cost Heavy Equipment Wears
- Poor Product Quality Decrease Productivity
- Higher Operating Cost Decrease Profitability
- More downtime
The solution to all above types of problem is to remove contamination i.e. Super cleaning of Oil.
- Additional Features
- Removal of impurities below 1 micron
- National aerospace standard of filteration without effecting the additive properties of oil
- Removal of moisture to the desired ppm level
- High speed filteration units to achieve desired results in alloted time schedules
- Higher grade filteration than normal centifugal or local filteration units
- removal of varnish, which is a thin insoluble film deposit that is usually found on bearings and servo-valves
- Machine flow rate avalibiltyfrom 10 ltr/min upto 500 ltr/min as per company requirment
- Other Details:
- A centrifuge cannot remove emulsified water from turbine oils, which acts as a catalyst to increase oxidation, causes foaming in oils and reduces component life
- One of the major problems of continuous water presence in the oil is formation of varnish, which is a thin insoluble film deposit that is usually found on bearings and servo-valves
- It is a high molecular weight substance that is insoluble in oil. Varnish insoluble are more than 75 percent soft contaminants that are less than 1 micron in size and are not measured by traditional particle counts. Insoluble compounds have polar affinities and begin to migrate from the body of the base oil to machine surfaces
- Initially, the surfaces start to show a golden or dark brown color, which then changes to darker gum layers that hardens into lacquer. Varnish cannot be removed by a centrifuge. It can choke turbine oil filters, servo pencil filters, reduce bearing life, cause servo directional valves to stick & fail and can even cause turbine shut-down
- Varnish’s propensity to attract dirt and solid particle contaminants increases component wear. Varnish’s insulation effect causes loss of heat transfer in heat exchangers